We are always looking for new talent.
If interested, reach out to email@example.com and send us your resume, tell us why you are amazing, and your favorite internet meme.
We are actively looking for:
Marketing and Operations Intern
Our ideal candidate will be pursuing an undergraduate degree in marketing or business administration and has ambitions to work in marketing, advertising, or some other creative field. General responsibilities will include account research, strategy, and process implementation for a wide range of digital—and occasionally print—projects.
- Support the day-to-day account management for CMYK’s clients
- Develop a basic knowledge of the client from a business, industry, and competitive perspective
- Assist in management of internal organization systems including G Suite and Zoho Projects
- Create timely and accurate reports, such as meeting notes/recaps, project status reports, etc.
- Actively track industry trends
- Support strategic endeavors, with the guidance of the account teams
- Help develop client and process documentation, such as glossaries of terms, backend training guides, and process overviews
- QC testing for client projects, with the guidance of the account teams
- Marketing initiatives, such as assisting with weekly newsletters and social media strategies
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with file and asset organization
- Experience with research
- Capable of managing multiple concurrently running projects and initiatives
- Willingness to accept and incorporate feedback