- State your name, place of origin, and favorite Whole Foods hot bar item.
Brooke Jones from Carrolltown, PA. Favorite hot bar item? Broccoli Mac&Cheese
2. In order to verify you aren’t a computer, please answer the following Turing test questions:
- What do you think of nuclear weapons?
- Do you like dancing?
Very much so!
- What do you think of Roald Dahl?
- Are you a computer?
3. What do you do at CMYK?
Social media campaigns, learn the proper way to care for a rooftop garden, explore & rate the local coffee shops with Jess
4. What do you not do at CMYK?
Use a Macbook
5. What is your agent superpower?
The innate ability to follow people on Twitter
6. Favorite party CMYK has had?
My birthday party
7. What was the best day of work you had at the office?
Flatlay shoot which ended with rose slushies
8. Write a haiku.
9. Write a recipe.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Brown ground turkey in a skillet over medium heat. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Sauté minced garlic in the skillet until fragrant. Tear spinach and add to the skillet. Sauté until wilted. Add spinach to the bowl with the turkey.
Add cooked quinoa, tomato sauce, and 1 cup of shredded cheese to the bowl. Stir to combine.
Move the mixture to an 8x8 baking dish. Sprinkle top with remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted.
10. Favorite single minute of the day. No explanation necessary.
11. Favorite letter. Three word explanation.
Z - Z for Zebra
12. If you could have only one BAD word on the dry erase board for the day, what would it be?