August Sixteenth two thousand sixteen
RECON: Alexes McLaughlin
1.State your name, place of origin, and favorite Whole Foods hot bar item.
Alexes. Forever embarrassed to call Florida home. DIY ramen bowl.
2. In order to verify you aren’t a computer, please answer the following Turing test questions:
– What do you think of nuclear weapons?
Nuclear weapons are a bummer. So is John Mayer.
– Do you like dancing?
Is the Space Pope reptilian?
– What do you think of Roald Dahl?
I definitely recommend Boy to anyone who hasn’t read it. Roald Dhal was once of the greats. Also, badass name.
– Are you a computer?
3. What do you do at CMYK?
4. What do you not do at CMYK?
Pick the music.
Water the plants.
5. What is your agent superpower?
Encyclopedic knowledge of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
6. Favorite party CMYK has had?
7. What was the best day of work you had at the office?
My first day!
8. Write a haiku.
“Do you want this in iambic pentameter?”
9. Write a recipe.
– Crispy Chicken with Ginger
– Fried Rice
10. Favorite single minute of the day. No explanation necessary.
11. Favorite letter. Three word explanation.
W whomp whomp whomp
12. If you could have only one BAD word on the dry erase board for the day, what would it be?